120g W/stand and canopy

TAD

I have an 120G acrylic tank with rounded corners, built in overflow on the back middle, stand and canopy. The stand and canopy are nice, not rotted out and no soft spots. I think it is ash, not 100% sure but its not oak, I do know that. It has two fluorescent{not sure if they are VHO OR HO OR???}end caps with a pfo ballast one piece of the end cap is missing. The pictures will show the missing part. The tank has a patch in the left hand lower front corner. It doesn't leak, and when filled with sand I don't think you would notice it.

I was told this tank and stand was bought from travis, not sure how long ago?? It was used as a FOWLR then fresh water and that about all I know about it. I was going to use it but decided I want bigger.

I have great pictures of this setup, the pictures of the patch is very clear and will give you a good idea of what I am talking about. I cant seem to load the pictures. Please pm with your email address and I will send them via email. If someone could load them after I sent them in an email that would be great