anyone in PDX metro sell good T5's?

finch6013

I am looking to make a bulb upgrade very soon as two of my bulbs are broken out of the six and I want to change them all to a quality brand. I am looking for a place in the Portland metro that has a good selection of ATI, giesmann, and UVL in 48''. I know that places like reef geek and such have them online but I prefer to buy local even if I pay a few dollars more in the end.

I got mine from WAVES, but you should call all the sponsors to ask about their selection and prices. There is even "the aquarium" in OC by the courthouse. He is not a sponsor, and he does not have that big of a selection, but he is close.

dsoz

I got mine from WAVES, but you should call all the sponsors to ask about their selection and prices. There is even "the aquarium" in OC by the courthouse. He is not a sponsor, and he does not have that big of a selection, but he is close.

dsoz

How did his move go? I wondered where he moved to. It used to be I could swing by after work. Now I know where he is I can again.

Im assuming you are talking about Jeff at the Auarium in OC? I haven't been in for about a week but last I was there he was still getting tanks set up and hoping to get in some more live stock soon. I think the move was a little crazy but it should be alot better for him in the end.

He is the one that got me into salt after keeping fresh my whole life. his selection is small. He told be that he has had problems affording stuff since his business isn't very busy. Being a supporting sponsor would probably help him out. He is a nice guy for sure.

I've been bugging him to start a 10-30$ frag tank like all of the local shops do and he always has some reason for not doing it. I would be stoked if I could get a good reef shop just a few miles from where I live. My wife works for animal house but there reef selection is fair at best and even with her discount prices can be kinda high on some items.