Sign in to follow this  
coralreefaquarist

crazy little spider in the backyard

I have no idea but I hate this thread because everytime I come in here I see that dang pic.(scary)

I have no idea but I hate this thread because everytime I come in here I see that dang pic.(scary)

You know, just the fact that it's the first post on the page makes me feel the same way. Maybe I should edit it..........Maybe not........(laugh)

I thought the daddy long legs was the most venomous its fangs are just to small to bite us.

I have heard this from several people including my both my grandfather and one of my college bio profs. That is some crazy stuff if it is true because i always use to play with these guys as a kid lol.

Garrett

I have heard this from several people including my both my grandfather and one of my college bio profs. That is some crazy stuff if it is true because i always use to play with these guys as a kid lol.

Garrett

i believe mythbusters, or someone else who does similar shows, proved this to be false. i dont remember where i saw it, but they proved that this was just a story.

My ex-mom inlaw got bit in the calf by one of the hobo spiders, almost lost her leg from the knee down and took 4 monthes for it to somewhat get better. was nasty!!!

My puppy had a run in with a hobo spider. The photos are terrible because she was sensitive to light, but here is a sequence of photos taken about 3 hours apart. I dosed her with a TON of prednisone and some benedryl.

post-3138-141867746025_thumb.jpg

post-3138-141867746027_thumb.jpg

post-3138-14186774603_thumb.jpg