crazy little spider in the backyard

coralreefaquarist

HAHAHA, I bet they didnt know that when there eyeball was just inches away from it.....LOL

That is a Wolfus spiderius...yes' date=' I am quite sure! You can tell by the eyes. That, my friends, is the most venomous spider on earth! Right here in the Pacific Northwest, no less![/quote']

True story...... (honest not lyng)

We had a Brazilian Banana Spider in our warehouse last year!!! :eek: :eek:

Sent it off to UW for ID and got a shock when they found out exactly what it was and how dangerous it was!!!!!!!!!

(scary):eek: (scary):eek: :eek:(scary) :eek:(scary)

My personal favorite is the Hobo spider. Found in many of our crawl spaces in oregon and is agressive towards light. Their bite is the type that rotts your skin off and there has even been cases of people loosing limbs. I see these spiders often in peoples crawl spaces. SCARY

No' date=' that was my hand. I ended up losing my left thumb. All from the bite of a [i']Wolfus spiderius[/i]! I had the doctors remove my right thumb also, so I could have matching hands, but now I don't have a date for Saturday nights!!

you actually are crazy(nutty).....:D

No' date=' that was my hand. I ended up losing my left thumb. All from the bite of a [i']Wolfus spiderius[/i]! I had the doctors remove my right thumb also, so I could have matching hands, but now I don't have a date for Saturday nights!!

Who's got two thumbs and hates spiders?

This gu...............oh wait DOH!