Testing my new Macro 50mm lens

CCCP

I have Olympus E-300 DLSR 8.1mp with Olympus Zuiko Digital 50mm lens that i purchesed today for 510$US. The trick is that if you have Olympus 1:2 ratio and if you have lens 50mm same ratio it becomes 100mm camera. whatever lens i get i need to multiplie it x2

I dont know about your camera prices but for the lens of 100mm for Olympus they told me i would look at 799 to 1000US$ depends on the quality. But with the 50mm looking buy the pictures i attached It do the trick just fine. :D

For those Canon DSLR users out there like myself, I found a place that has a 100MM macro for less than $200, its a film lens and i think with the conversion becomes like a 110mm lens, cant be beat for the price tho... pm me if you want more info since i dont know if i can post that stuff here or not.

-J.R.

well if you guys are looking for somethign better here it is Tamron 18 - 200mm f/3.5-6.3 XR DI-II LD Aspherical (IF) AF Zoom Lens with Macro, for Canon Digital SLR Cameras they are having sale at the Shutterbug Salem Lancaster Mall,they want 198$ US I was there today Sep 1 06. Sale will end tomorrow or sunday. The new AF18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di-II LD Aspherical (IF) MACRO is a high power zoom lens for exclusive use with digital (APS-C size)SLR cameras that inherits the product concept of the existing AF28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 XR zoom lens. Even two years after its introduction, the current AF28-300mm is still a favorite and highly evaluated by photographers around the world as a representative model of high power zoom lenses