Miss you guys

Tat2d

Hey all!

Just sitting here catching up on what everyone is up to. Really haven't thought about tanks since I got my bike. Been busy going through it and fixing all the little things that need attention. Pretty much got it all done except paint. I'll tear it apart this winter and put a sick paint job on it, as well as have the frame chromed.(drooler)

Yes...... it's fast. No Jay.......you can't ride it!(laugh) I do have an extra full face helmet you can have for those very dangerous trips on the bicycle though:D What is that all about man????(scratch)

Well, I just wanted to say hi to everyone. Miss this site and all the people on it.(sad)

Here's a pic of the beast.

Bobby

post-152-141867765062_thumb.jpg

Nice bobby, I'm looking at getting back in the sport as well, wife says the ATV's have to go first, so it may have to wait till the season comes to a stop. I will give ya a ring, ride safe and watch out for all the idiots!

Don't worry, Bill. I'll be over there to fish BEFORE she gets paint;) I just had to get the mech. stuff dealt with. I'm still trying to get out of here to the coast. Every day, something else comes upDOH! How is the baby doing???

Nyles, that's cool! We'll definately have to ride when you get another bike. I hooked up with a local sportbike website, and you wouldn't believe how many are around:eek: They all get together at W. 11th Papa's pizza on thursday nights. The first night I went there must have been 50 bikes there. Went on a short ride with 15-20 bikes out fox hollow and back last night......Big fun!!!!!(clap)

B

No Jay.......you can't ride it!(laugh)

Yeah, can you imagine what Jay would do on a bike? I imagine we'd be having new elections for president if that ever happened. :eek:

He did say that they bicycle bucking him off cured him of ever wanting a motorcycle. (laugh)

And by the way... don't be a stranger. Just because you don't currently have a tank doesn't mean you aren't allowed to hang out with us on the forums! (nutty)