Sign in to follow this  
downhill_biker

A couple new corals...

Just traded for some new corals. I really like these montipora encrusting corals, especially with the bright colors.

Superman Monti

montifrags002.jpg

Green Polyp Yellow Monti

montifrags004.jpg

Blue Millepora

montifrags001.jpg

Pink Poccilipora

montifrags003.jpg

yeah, i think it is a little cyano. i got it off of there, still a couple bubbles though. should be fine though.

you'll have to wait on the superman. sorry, thats the breaks bud. i hope to do some trading for some rainbow, sunset, and pokerstar soon too. all will eventually be up for grabs, but takes time young grasshoppa. LOL>

That green polyped one in the second pic is a Hispadia just to let ya know. Nice looking pieces! Later Ryan

That green polyped one in the second pic is a Hispadia just to let ya know. Nice looking pieces! Later Ryan

So does that mean it is common? I haven't seen one before. Is this an encruster like I originally thought?

Yeah it encrusts. Not totally common but is seen a lot. Actually it is one of my favorite corals. I used to have a big 5" square piece that I lost when we finished our hardwood floors, oops. I will definitely be getting another piece when my new tank is setup. Later Ryan