anyone up for some trading at the meeting?

Lowman

I am looking for ricordeas or yumas. Currently I have 2 blue ones, 3 different orange ones, quite a few green ones (light and darker), purple yumas, green yumas and some others I am probably forgetting. I don't have any pictures, sorry.

I will bring some coral frags to the meeting.

Confession: A while back I wanted to frag my torch and trade it to everyone who asked, it then had an incident with direct flow from a powerhead, I let it sort of recover, then I brought it to a LFS for them to take care of. Sorry to everyone I was planning on trading it to.

I hope to see you at the meeting!

I am interested in the loisettae, purple acro and the tri color. I have a few different things to trade. Purple cap with purple polyps

Yellow tenius (I think) when I first bought it it had blue tips

Green montipora danae with bright green polyps

Pink milli with blue tips

Yellow acro with green polyps

Let me know if interested in any of the above, if not what let me know what your cash price would be.

If anyone else is interested please let me know. I also have an orange digi and purple digi with tan polyps.

Shawn

Sounds good. After thinking about it, I am not sure the monti is a danae. I have searched but not found anything quite like it. It has started to plate a little but it also encrust and kind of grows upward as well. I have a couple of pics, one from the side and one from the top. The one from the top makes it look like it is a plate but it is not. Follow the link for a pic.

Shawn

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b223/sknoch78/Frags/

I think it was your lighting that made it yellow. I have had it under 14k's since I got it and it has always looked green. Those pictures were taken right after I got it from you.

I sent you a PM with a link to the others I got from you, if you get a chance, could you please help me identify them?

Thanks,

shawn

Sounds good. After thinking about it, I am not sure the monti is a danae. I have searched but not found anything quite like it. It has started to plate a little but it also encrust and kind of grows upward as well. I have a couple of pics, one from the side and one from the top. The one from the top makes it look like it is a plate but it is not. Follow the link for a pic.

Shawn

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b223/sknoch78/Frags/

Has similar growth to the Leng Si cap. Looks cool.

Guest Kimber

I don't have anything fraggable to trade right now, but would anyone be willing to sell me a few scoops of live sand? My bed is looking pretty lifeless and could use a boost.

I'm hoping someone would maybe be willing to mule an RBTA for me from Tat2d...

let me get this straight....u want someone to put it in a balloon and greasing it up and swallowing the balloon containing the anemone...that could take a day to pass......lol good luck finding a volunteer.... J/k...lol

let me get this straight....u want someone to put it in a balloon and greasing it up and swallowing the balloon containing the anemone...that could take a day to pass......lol good luck finding a volunteer.... J/k...lol

Wait, wait! I take back what I said! (laugh)

Of course not! Don't be ridiculous! DOH!

Balloons are far too fragile, you have to use something much stronger ;)