Sign in to follow this  
reefgeek84

I did it, I got banned!

I got banned from RC for my uglyteeth thread, BD said he did not feel something about things being gross. So I did what I usually do and called him on being a stuck up mod...and now I can not access my account! LOL...(clap) (clap) (clap) , I see why people have left that forum, I told him that to... I am sure that is one of the things that he did not like. I hate people that have power trips over anything, let alone the dang internet.

Congrats! Now' date=' don't tick [i']me[/i] off or I'll ban you here as well! rofl

I will do my best not to!!!(laugh) (laugh) (laugh)

how about TRT? I managed to tick someone off over there but I havnt been caught on RC yet. :)

Non on TRT, I am not on there much...

I got banned from RC for my uglyteeth thread' date=' BD said he did not feel something about things being gross. So I did what I usually do and called him on being a stuck up mod...and now I can not access my account! LOL...(clap) (clap) (clap) , I see why people have left that forum, I told him that to... I am sure that is one of the things that he did not like. I hate people that have power trips over anything, let alone the dang internet.[/quote']

SOOOOOOO you no longer on the 5th floor;)