Sign in to follow this  
JManrow

Tigard/Beaverton Area Meet and Greet Location

We have no Regular PNWMAS Meeting or Tank Tour in July. We should have a good turnout for our Meet & Greet. Sunday, 7/20/08 @ 6:00 PM sound good? It was nice meeting at the tables outside last time! How about some frag trading?

McMenamins Greenway Pub -

12272 S.W. Scholls Ferry Rd.

Tigard, OR 97223

(503) 590-1865

http://www.mcmenamins.com/index.php?loc=28

Oh yeah... they also have Root Beer (free refills), Ice Tea & coffee. Minors are welcome on premises till 9:00 PM.

I just have a thought.... I can bring a laptop with me and pictures of my tanks upside down... and inside out and I will recieve everyone comment to make my tank better. Anyone can bring their pictures in a jump drive too, then we all sit down and comments each other tanks.

There is WIFI at the pub. Never used it myself but it is advertised and I have seen others using it. Might be better just to post pics here on the site so members and participants can enjoy and encourage.

JMO

See you tomorrow. John, Constanace and I are always there. The rest of you all miss out.

It was good to see Benny and Mark last Sunday.

How does having a Meet & Greet on Sunday, August 17th sound?

I am in... It was nice to meet John & Constant, Mark, Amanda and Kevin in person. Will see you all at the next meeting. I may give Mark a call an hour before the meeting again (laugh)

Awww man, I wish I would have seen this thread. I was sitting around on Sunday wishing I could do reef stuff. :P Is there a mailing list? I'm crappy at finding these meetings.

jfly

The meet and greets are basically at Mcminimins on scholls ferry rd. on sundays once per months. We should decide on a specific, like the last or first sunday of the month to meet.....

Amanda

The meet and greets are basically at Mcminimins on scholls ferry rd. on sundays once per months. We should decide on a specific, like the last or first sunday of the month to meet.....

Amanda

The first Sunday of the month sounds good to me. We had two meetings in July (7/6 & 7/20). We should have at least one Meet & Greet a month, though we can get together as often as we like.

The regular meetings of the PNWMAS are usually on the 3rd Sunday of the month. August PNWMAS meeting will be our Annual BBQ, this year it's at Cook Park in Tigard on Sunday, August 31st. There is a Evite that is sent out to notify people of Events & PNWMAS Meetings. If you would like to receive Evites, send either Kris Waters or myself your e-mail address in a PM and you will be added.

Well somebody put me on a list and PM me when there's meet and greets so I know ahead of time. I'll send you my email JM. Thanks ya'll. I love hanging out and chatting reef. :)

How about we meet on Sunday, August 17th?

It would be halfway between the NW-Coral Farmers Market that we just had, and the PNWMAS BBQ.:)

Our Meet & Greet will be this Sunday, Aug. 17th at 6:00PM.

I will bring some macroalgae for Benny. Hey Mark, I'll take any FW Plants that you can spare. :D

As usual, we will meet at the McMenamins Greenway Pub -

12272 S.W. Scholls Ferry Rd.

Tigard, OR 97223

(503) 590-1865

http://www.mcmenamins.com/index.php?loc=28

Everyone is invited... I'll send a PM out to our regulars.

I need some motivation to stick with this hobby! If i'm not doing anything that day, I'll drop on by. How will I recognize you guys? I live so close but I haven't been to that mcmennamins.

First time I was there I asked the waitress and she showed me the group :-)

yeah... the McMenamins Staff always takes good care of us and will direct you to our group...

og-43.jpg

A few of our regulars...

Kevin "pledosophy"

Picture039.jpg

Amanda "TankIt"

Picture047.jpg

Mark "markdadof2"

Picture045.jpg

Constance "Constance" and Benny "Benny503"

Picture048.jpg