Sign in to follow this  
casperhito

Minimum posts

I want to give a tank away on the classifieds but there is a post minimum. I have no idea how close I am to being able to post but i'd really like to pay it forward and give this tank and stand away to a possible new reefer. I could post on Craigslist but I want you peeps to have fist dibs. It's a 36g corner round. Was a working tank for 5 years and needs a good home. She's one of those ugly orange corner tanks but hey, It's free to a good home. Hope this adds to my count. 

Cheers,

Don

• Like 2

12 hours ago, casperhito said:

I want to give a tank away on the classifieds but there is a post minimum. I have no idea how close I am to being able to post but i'd really like to pay it forward and give this tank and stand away to a possible new reefer. I could post on Craigslist but I want you peeps to have fist dibs. It's a 36g corner round. Was a working tank for 5 years and needs a good home. She's one of those ugly orange corner tanks but hey, It's free to a good home. Hope this adds to my count. 

Cheers,

Don

That’s very nice of you Don. You don’t need to post in the classifieds to give something away. There is a share the love forum if you want to donate. 

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/forum/67-share-the-love/

Oh and if you click on your name you will see the paper count. Yours is at 11.