cichlid forums/ groups

mrk13p

anyone know of any portland african cichlid forums or groups i can sell some cichlids on? Been looking and i cant find any. African cichlid community surprisingly so small here with wetspot tropical fish being local. Thanks in advance. 
Are u wanting to buy some cichlids if so I have some iam trying to sell

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

No trying to sell also.. the remaining fish from my African cichlid days
Oh well that's the pits iam trying to sell them out of my 120 freshwater so I can convert it over to a reef good luck with yours if u do find a forum please let me know

I have good luck selling fish to LFSs. Usually, they will give you a better deal if you take store credit instead of cash.
I know I thought about that but it will be kinda strange cuts that's where I bought them from in the first place there is not many lfs's close to me

I know,  I just hate it cause I know they'll turn around and sell them for like $50 to someone who's gonna put them in a small tank or wrong environment. 
Totally and that's their home I have been keeping fresh water for years and have had all the mastacks and challenges that comes with learning the hobby but I need new challenges I just don't want them to go to a home that some one is still learning like I wasb3cf1e40f7fe70a8d7701df399be9212.jpgc3d4a893704a57c72d3ad2a97e3ccad7.jpg