Give me your ROCKS 0_o

GumdropDan

Im just about finished with rockscape in my tank but I think i need probably 30 lbs more to truly finish.

I bought the ones I have online but im hoping someone has some extra rocks to sell.

Keep on Reefing!

Edited by GumdropDan
rewording
  • Like 1

For what it's worth, if you were looking to pay, posting a general figure will likely get the ball rolling to convince some people to unload rocks.

If you were just hoping for some generosity (nothing wrong with that), then a please and thank you may prove helpful. Some people might get put off by your "demand." I'm sure it's all in fun, but it's tough for that to always translate across internet threads.

Best of luck with the search! If you make it to Scappoose, I've got some rocks I could give you.

17 minutes ago, Higher Thinking said:

For what it's worth, if you were looking to pay, posting a general figure will likely get the ball rolling to convince some people to unload rocks.

If you were just hoping for some generosity (nothing wrong with that), then a please and thank you may prove helpful. Some people might get put off by your "demand." I'm sure it's all in fun, but it's tough for that to always translate across internet threads.

Best of luck with the search! If you make it to Scappoose, I've got some rocks I could give you.

Thanks for the tip. Definetly not looking a handout. Was worded wrong lol

• Like 1