Seahorses babies doing great [emoji177]

Sirena

As most of you know I recently lost Fred and Jack and I want to tank all of you for your love and support. I especially want to thank Andy for giving me the opportunity to raise 3 of his wonderful babies. I have fallen back in love with my tank [emoji170][emoji172][emoji169]. All three have been eating like champs and Ginger and Diane have taken on the role of mothering them. It's wonderful to see their little personalities and how they are all independent from each other yet totally act like siblings. One is even figured out the feeding dish [emoji106][emoji41]thank you Andy for all of your help and for being a pretty awesome dude [emoji847]

213aa6d796f9ffec755c1820922a5687.jpgeedccb7156bde7ab49994d4a2c3dce41.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Yay!  Was very sorry to hear that you also lost Jack but great that the new kids are doing well!  I really like seeing a mix of ages together as their interactions can be quite interesting. 

Odd Seahorse story... was at Seahorse Aquarium yesterday and wondering why some of the seahorses had white patches.  Apparently the starry blenny in the tank had been "cleaning" them - much to their chagrin.  So... make sure you keep the kids away from any hungry algae blennies!

Yay!  Was very sorry to hear that you also lost Jack but great that the new kids are doing well!  I really like seeing a mix of ages together as their interactions can be quite interesting. 
Odd Seahorse story... was at Seahorse Aquarium yesterday and wondering why some of the seahorses had white patches.  Apparently the starry blenny in the tank had been "cleaning" them - much to their chagrin.  So... make sure you keep the kids away from any hungry algae blennies!

Wow I had no idea. Thanks for sharing that! Funny I caught a hermit crab "cleaning" one of the adults a few months back and it quickly ended up in Kim's tank lol. No one cleans my ponies but me lol. [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, MrsBret said:

Yay!!! I'm so happy for you! Andy helped us so much with our seahorse babies. I love the pink and yellow flower looking coral in your tank. What's it called? Your seahorses are gorgeous. ♡

Since Sirena might be busy fishing...

that is one of her sun corals. Very beautiful.  I think she now has them trained to open up and feed on a regular schedule - one of the challenges of these beauties. 

30 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Since Sirena might be busy fishing...

that is one of her sun corals. Very beautiful.  I think she now has them trained to open up and feed on a regular schedule - one of the challenges of these beauties. 

Oh wow, nice! I am going to try to get one soon! ♡