Sign in to follow this  
fmorris

sold please delete

i have good perfect working Eshopps S-120 protein skimmer for sale.upgraded  mine so i dont need it no more. picture is for reference but looks identical 

the specs are as fallowed :

Item # Model Diameter Total
Height
Footprint
(LxW)
Pump use Tank Usage
18040 S-120 5" 17" 7"x6" SE-200 40-120g Tank

asking 100$ obo thanks for reading

sk.jpg

Edited by fmorris

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Trailermann
      My Hydor slim skim went bye bye.  Needed a skimmer for 30 gallon all in one.  JBJ rimmless, but probably many models will work.  You name the fair price.  Even better, used Hydor that still works.
      Can also use a hang-on back for other 30 gallon tank.
    • By nrc
      Good morning,
      I'll be mixing up water in the next day or two, and adding seed rock and sand to my tank hopefully this weekend.   I'm considering holding off for a few weeks to let my tank cycle on its own prior to adding a protein skimmer.
      My thoughts are that the initial ammonia -> nitrite -> nitrate cycle needs to happen unencumbered... I would time the addition of a skimmer to coincide with adding livestock a few weeks down the road.    
      Any thoughts?
      Nate
      (fwiw - My tank specs are in the build thread under nano's)

• By Trailermann
      Excellent condition skimmer, handles up to 240 gallons.  Only used for about 6 weeks while breaking in new tank.  
      Asking $235, retails for $299.

• By afresh
      Hello,

I have a band new still in the box, complete Red Sea Reefer 250 and a used Bubble Magus skimmer for sale. I'm asking $1100 for everything. The complete set comes with tank, stand, refugium, plumbing, ATO and more. The color is black. You can find the specs here at http://www.redseafish.com/aquarium-systems/reefer/. The reason for selling it is because I got the "ok" from the "boss" to build a custom aquarium that I have been dreaming about for a long time. I'm pricing this below MSRP because I would like to move it fast. If you have any questions feel free to IM me. Happy reefing cheers.