110gal tank, stand, pump, light for sale

CaptJackalope89

I recently upgraded from my 110 to a 180. I am selling my 110gal tank, stand, pump, and light for 300$

the tank is 110gals 48x18x30 has no major scratches in the glass, has center overflow with one hole with durso pipe, 2 3/4 return line holes and is about 3years old. (I cracked one of the center braces about 2years ago and has a glass/silicon sandwich repair) all the bulkheads are included...

The stand is black, was factory made with solid wood and has some minor scratches and bite marks from my house rabbits... 

the pump is a pondmaster mag drive 1200. it fit the tank well and has never let me down

the light is a basic LED, it would be perfect for a fish only but can support some basic non demanding coral. there are 2 non dimmable channels blue/white.

300$ for the everything. I am willing to part out also. 

I also have various plumbing parts, AquaC skimmer, and an RODI booster pump

The first pic is with the original light when the tank/stand/pump was brand new. the second pic is the most recent FTS before i took the tank down. (I'm not a very good photographer......) 

post-16011-0-44009600-1481196046_thumb.jpg

post-16011-0-13053700-1481196285_thumb.jpg

Edited by CaptJackalope89
  • Like 1

What kind of lighting system do u have for sale

I forget the name of it, it was a budget light fixture that claimed it could keep coral. I had a few mushrooms and zoas with that light, but the difference after upgrading was very noticable. It does have a nice color/look and would be great for a fowler. I would sell the light for 50$

• Like 1

Hey Capt.Jack, what model of AquaC do you have and what drive pump were you using with it? Congrats on the 180!

It's been so long since I've used it, I'm not sure what pump I used. I know it was a rio at maybe 500gph?.?.? I also can't say wich model it is for sure until friday, but I think it is a ev-240 or 180