Couldn't Stay Away

Byron

I had an account about a year and a half ago, williaby, but something happened and the user id didn't work anymore. After a couple of failed attempts at figuring out how to run a 55 before setting up my 200 i ran the tank with just a couple of fish. I've decided to give up the idea of going larger for now and focus on getting everything dialed in on the 55. I have a couple ideas on what was causing some of the issues and hopefully have those resolved. I'll be adding in a few inverts to start before getting some new friends for the existing fish.

• Like 1

Welcome Back!!  We had some.....  'issues'.... and lost some data, and your account sounds like it went with it.  Great to have you back!!

Welcome back! This forum is likey he Hotel California:

"You can check out anytime you want but you can't ever leave."

your profile may not divulge your age, but this post certainly did!!!!   :)

• Like 2

Welcome Back!!  We had some.....  'issues'.... and lost some data, and your account sounds like it went with it.  Great to have you back!!

your profile may not divulge your age, but this post certainly did!!!!   :)

Oh c'mon now like there are actually people who don't know that song. :nono:  :rolleyes:

I got the reference, and Im normally accused of being the youngster at work. Hopefully the photos show up, and if they do sorry for the image quality. Im going to have to learn to take aquarium photos, the lighting is a challenge. My first step is to clean up the existing algae.

1lpo5.jpg

vr5zb6.jpg

Edited by Byron
  • Like 1