Beavers lose starting CB

impur

It starts again :D Beavers getting into trouble. This one is not getting much publicity but one of the big losses team suspension for violation of team rules (what a suprise) - C. Francies - CB (3 games???) Why is it so hush hush, did he do something REAL bad?

He was supposed to be your best CB and also handles KR duties. Lucky for the Beaver believers he will be back in time to conference play...maybe

I don't wanna be rude to Coye at all but hes not a starter. He's a very good football player and will be sorely missed for those 3 games though.

I dont know Miles where you read he was suppose to be the best CB we had? Do some homework man :)

Also the reason you havent heard anything about it is because being suspended for a couple games doesnt warrant a "Sports-Story Extravaganza." I've noticed that OSU likes to do a lot of stuff inhouse and deal with it internally instead of making a story about it. We have enough stories, like ones about NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!!!!!!! :) Later Ryan

2007: Coye will compete for a starting job or be the top reserve at cornerback...one of the better athletes on the team...also a dangerous kick returner.

2006: Started five games at cornerback, but saw considerable action in others

Ok possible starter. And i did do homework, he is your best KR, and hardest hitting guy in the backfield. He forced more fumbles than any other CB in your schools history, well tied the record. Did you know when intercepted Stanford’s T.C. Ostrander in the fourth quarter it was the first time a Beaver CB made an INT since Aric Williams in the 2004 Insight Bowl? How you like them apples?

Or the reason OSU doesn't let it out is because of all the past problems they don't want ppl to look down on the school as a bunch of thugs, like the D.E. days.

Yah flaunt the baseball NC, you need SOMETHING to brag about.

• 4 weeks later...