Tidalsculpin back from the dead!

tidalsculpin

I have not been on this forum for something like 5 years.  I thought I would re-introduuce myself.  I am looking to jump back in the hobby. I am beginning to do my research and get a foothold on the newer tech. Mostly things seem the same with the exception to lighting!  LED central.  Looks like cubes are not quite as popular as they were back in 11' too.

I am looking to start a 20 or 30 gallon for starters.

I am still in education as a principal.  I miss having tanks in my classroom (At one point I had over 250 gallons going!). Looks like many schools are enjoying the benefits of the TFT program.  That makes me very happy. :happy:

Joel

• Like 2

Welcome back Joel! LEDs have exploded lately, and they are pretty affordable also. A good one to look up are the Ocean Revives. They are a local company and they make a solid light for a good price! I have 5 of them spread over two tanks and I love them! I've also heard that they are coming out with a new light soon also that allows even more controllability!

Are you hoping to put the new tank in your class room or have it at home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...