cheerleading

Holly

SWF had them a few weeks ago. There were 2 in there but they are gone now. I think Patrick can get them for you anytime.

The problem is more with me not having the cash when they DO have them in, and me having enough self control to not spend every penny on what is IN the store so I can order one. :)

I am getting better. Mostly because my tank is getting full, and I am getting more selective on what else I want to put into it.

A pom-pom is on the list of critters I still want. Maybe when the end of July paycheck comes in...

dsoz :)

Mine was one of the first inverts I put in when I set up last year. Never saw him again. Had hopes when we drained the tank after the crash, but never found him.:( Some time around Christmas, I spotted him and couldn't believe he was still alive in there.:eek:

I assume he must've been hiding in the LR. Sturdy little bugger.

Nyles is right about the hiding tho, but mine doesn't come out as often as 3wks. Mine's more like every 3mos. After Christmas, I've only spotted him once, briefly, one night in March under moonlites...then again when I took this pic the other day. TWO sitings so far in 2007. DOH!

Due to the rarity of seeing him, I get ridiculously excited when he re-appears--I sit and stare at him, take tons of photos, excitedly post these silly threads.... :D

It's like spotting Loch Ness.(whistle)