FREE cheatomorpha macro algae

parabola

I am looking to get some lights for my sump' date=' do you think it will be ok for a few days if it dont get any light??[/quote']

A few days wouldn't do any harm. If it left too long it would be doing the exact opposite of the what you want it for by releasing more nutrients into the water. Cheato can grow with minimal lighting. the compact fluorescents that screw in to standard light sockets work well. how long will it be until you get your new lighting set up?

Saturday

Is there a particular type of light that you recommend? I email someone on Craig list, but they have not reply y(clap) et. They got some T5 that I wanted to use.

I’ll take anything that works right now.

I am off from work on Saturday. I guess I will go out to the LFS to find something that will work for it. Friday and Saturday.

Let me know what time you are available to pick it up.

Thanks for your help.

Frank

How big is your sump? is it in your stand? any kind of fluorescent with an color temp around 6500k will do the job. you'll just have look out for increases in temp when running most lights. For that same reason i have to run LEDs on the back glass of my NanoCube 24g. 'm going to be around the house the rest of the evening so Go ahead and give me a call.

matt

503-516-5692