lucky goby

SteveHash-fish20

well i woke up this morning before my lights turned on around 10am, my lights turn on at 10:30am everyday, so im on the comp doing school work and on the forum etc. and decide im gonna feed my fish a little earlier today as i have errands to run, i feed my clown hes fat and fed, and still dont see my goby anywhere... i was surprised as hes usually out and active around a half n hour and on after the lights turn on.

so i put some food at the entrance of his den (assuming hes in there) to see him eat. and about after 5 min nothing.... so i begin to panic a little cause i know he doesnt sleep in any of his other dens, so i lift my rock work and hes not thre???????

so i start double-checking his other dens assuming hes mad another or has to be scrunched in there hiding.. and nothing, i start checking around the tank to see if he jumped out and nothing...

so i go to the back chambers which are only about as big as him and hes out of water (looking dead) and i have no idea how long hes been there so im like (cussing) and flipping out, cause he looks dead i go to grab him and messing with him a little cause he wont move, touching him, pouring water over his lungs,, not even breathing....... i assume hes dead............ then about (literally) being out of water all that time and a couple minutes out of water, on my way to the toilet to part ways, he jiggles... i was ecstatic!!! i quickly ran over and placed hiimj in the tank, and he quickly is flustured swimming around, and then right baCK to his den.

crazy ish right there.. i thought i lost my first LS

Good thing he wasn't carpet jerky that always sucks . Glad u found him . I once had a cleaner wrasse go missing for a good month . I stopped looking I figured the bristle worms and crabs made short work of him then I was cleaning my closet and found that the little guy surfed all the way in there he must have shot out like a marlin idk but he was jerky for sure ..

Good thing he wasn't carpet jerky that always sucks . Glad u found him . I once had a cleaner wrasse go missing for a good month . I stopped looking I figured the bristle worms and crabs made short work of him then I was cleaning my closet and found that the little guy surfed all the way in there he must have shot out like a marlin idk but he was jerky for sure ..

lol, that is a series of unfortunate events right there lol