Anyone been to a UFC event?

NoobtoSalt

So my wife and I are going to UFC 148 in vegas this summer and wanted to know if anyone has been to an even to see what seats are decent enough to get. I don't want to spend more than $400 a seat and since it's a big fight card I'm guessing those will be good enough but wanted to see if anyone had some insider info.

Bantamweight Championship bout between Dominick Cruz and Urijah Faber

Light Heavyweight bout: United States Tito Ortiz vs United States Forrest Griffin

Middleweight bout: United States Rich Franklin vs. United States Cung Le

Middleweight bout: England Michael Bisping vs. United States Tim Boetsch

Welterweight bout: Brazil Demian Maia vs. South Korea Dong Hyun Kim

Bantamweight bout: Brazil Renan Barão vs. El Salvador Ivan Menjivar

Lightweight bout: United States Melvin Guillard vs. Brazil Fabrício Camões

Middleweight bout: Cyprus Constantinos Philippou vs. Japan Riki Fukuda

Lightweight bout: Brazil Gleison Tibau vs. Russia Khabib Nurmagomedov

I can get a better seat on PPV spend your money on the reef at least it will live

I do all the PPV too. Just a huge UFC fan and want to go to an event. Were going to the UFC fan expo along with a UFC party the Friday night before the fights to hang with the fighters etc.

Good fight card... I went to the portland event.... I really think that TV is better. You cant hear any of the commentary and unless you spend 1000s a seat you wont be really close enough to catch the small action details.

JMO

So the couple hundred dollar tickets would be fine then I'm guessing

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Update to the fight card!!! Can't believe it. I get to see the best fight card for sure of the year and quite possibly the best the UFC has put on. And to top it off we get to do a Q&A with the fighters and Dana White. July can't get here soon enough.... :)

Middleweight Championship bout: Brazil Anderson Silva © vs. United States Chael Sonnen[7]

Bantamweight Championship bout: United States Dominick Cruz © vs. United States Urijah Faber[7]

Light Heavyweight bout: United States Tito Ortiz vs United States Forrest Griffin[7]

Middleweight bout: United States Rich Franklin vs. South Vietnam Cung Le[7]

Middleweight bout: England Michael Bisping vs. United States Tim Boetsch[7]

Welterweight bout: Brazil Demian Maia vs. South Korea Dong Hyun Kim[7]

Bantamweight bout: Brazil Renan Barão vs. El Salvador Ivan Menjivar[7]

Lightweight bout: United States Melvin Guillard vs. Brazil Fabrício Camões[7]

Middleweight bout: Cyprus Constantinos Philippou vs. Japan Riki Fukuda[7]

Lightweight bout: Brazil Gleison Tibau vs. Russia Khabib Nurmagomedov[7]

Update to the fight card!!! Can't believe it. I get to see the best fight card for sure of the year and quite possibly the best the UFC has put on.

Just go for the gusto and buy the best seats possible. If the fights that's big..... You should have no regrets. Be sweet to have Sonnen's blood sprayed all over you cause you're so close.

Just go for the gusto and buy the best seats possible. If the fights that's big..... You should have no regrets. Be sweet to have Sonnen's blood sprayed all over you cause you're so close.

No I'm a sonnen fan. Just funny to watch his interviews and hes local which always helps. I've got a buddy that is good friends with the sonnen family. My wife and I just sat down to watch the press conference they held in brazil this morning, if you haven't seen it and your a fight fan it's hilarious to watch.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Would be an awesome fight. I'm a Silva fan. Ever since he destroyed Leben in his debut he's been my favorite. No trash talk, just does what he needs to do. Chael is a good fighter. But I think it will be a retake of last time. Hope you have a good time there. I'm sure it will be awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Cruz backed out due to injury. Faber is fighting Renan Barao. The Rich Franklin fight has also been removed from the card.

Yeah a lot of this fight card had between changed but still going to be great. Faber is now fighting barao for the interim title till Cruz heals up. I was really looking forward to seeing rich Franklin too but oh well things happen

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• 3 weeks later...

We were at in and out burger yesterday (not that great of food btw) but within a few minutes we found gsp in the store. Nobody wanted to talk to him but my wife went straight up and asked for a picture. Many people waited five hours to meet him and get their picture taken with him yesterday at the expo, my wife got it in less than five minutes...lol

_facebook_1770742832_.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Here is a small portion of the photos from this weekend. Had a blast and got to meet a lot of fighters.

Rhonda rousey

Frank mir

Dan Hardy

Tito Ortiz

Matt cera

Randy couture

Phil Davis

Tyson griffen

Louis gaudnot

Scott jorgenson

Frank trigg

Dam mirgliotta