Need help to fix acrylic tank scratch

sontdo

I would like to know if anyone can provide a mobile service for acrylic tank scratch repair. I can pay for your service. I afraid to try and may mess it up. I need someone with good experience. Please pm me if you're interested. Thanks.

Sonny

I have done it many times. Even one that my friends mom used razors on, and i currently use it as a terrarium with no water to hide scratches. Turned out nicely!

What kind of tank? Ideally this isnt something you want to do in one day, or at least i dont. If you get tired you get sloppy, and the further you push into a repolish job, the more cruicial it is for perfection.

What size tank? Could the tank be mobile instead of the laborer? I have 3 different kits depending on severity. Also, is there water in the tank? (hope not)

Sontdo check out this link fixing the scraches is pertty easy.

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?28344-ReefSickNess-s-170-Gal-Reef-Build

if you need any questions ans I have done a lot of investigating on this matter.

Reefsickness

Rockler wood working stores carry a micromesh foam pads for $24 if you only have a small area to fix if you need to do te enitre face inside and out , get the orbital sander out.(naughty)

Archived