First Annual TFT Disc Golf Tournament! Pictures!

Emerald525

Thanks again Josh for putting this on. I have never played disc golf but it was fun. (clap)(clap) Sorry my attention span only held for the first 9 holes!(laugh) The weather was perfect. It was nice to meet some new members of the forum too as well as their friends and family!

Beth as you can see was so thrilled to play... She kept saying she was going to quit but finished 9 holes!(clap)

IMG_0189.jpg

I brought the beer. My plan was that everyone drink beforehand so I had a chance...(plotting) But no luck DOH! Ryan in Salem took to the game pretty well!(clap) I sucked!(laugh)

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

There's Josh the mastermind of this event!(clap) Thanks for letting me use the bright orange disc! Much easier to find when I threw it into the trees!(clap)

IMG_0191.jpg

I don't remember this guy's name. Sorry. You were a good sport even though Beth repeatedly would hit you with her disc!(laugh)If we were playing bounty disc golf , Beth would have won!

IMG_0192.jpg

That's Haywood the ringer! He has played many times before. Beware the person who brings their own bag and multiple discs!

IMG_0193.jpg

That's Josh performing some sort of Zen disc whisperer ritual to get his disc to do his will!

IMG_0194.jpg

I have to say it kinda sucks when you lose these things...(laugh) so I kept the motto throw it low and throw it slow!

IMG_0197.jpg

Was nice meeting you Robert aka Reefsickness. Beth and I are going to train the new puppy to find the lost discs!

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

Nobody kept score so we just drew names and raffled off the goodies!(clap)(clap) Thanks again to all the stores who supported this. We received donations from:

Garrett the Premium Aquarium

Totally Exotic Corals of Oregon

Ed's Reef

Bulk Reef Supply

Coral Reef Pet Center

Ocean in a Box

Barrier Reef

Your support of our forum and Tanks for Teachers is greatly appreciated(clap)(clap)

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

Nice job Kim. The person whose name you did not know is Robbie. He is Roberts son. Nice job with the memory.

They say the memory is the first thing to go but you would know C.A. ;)

The young man you kept hitting with your disk is Robbie Reefsickness son hes ok now. lol

Ahhhh yes that's it. Thanks. Robbie and Robert. That should be easy to remember. I'm glad I got the pictures I did. After being hit like 4 times he hid behind the tree anytime Beth had a disc in her hand! (laugh)

Should have known Kim would take all the pics.

I think she does it so she isn't in any of them! :)

Exactly! :)

It was a great day for disc golf and I had a lot of fun. I think I'll go back out and hone in my skills :). It was great meeting the faces behind the screen names. Again, thanks for having the tft program. My students are going to love their tank.

Ryan-

Let me know if you need anything else Ryan. I need to dig through the boxes and see what I can give you! :)

Sorry I missed this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (exclamation marks for Roger, since he loves 'em). I had to work and couldn't get off. What a fun get together! I was not even going to practice before I came up. I figured, with all the goodies, I could win just by being a warm body! but alas, it didn't work!

Very cute little GSD puppy! Love GSD's!

Sorry I missed this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (exclamation marks for Roger, since he loves 'em). I had to work and couldn't get off. What a fun get together! I was not even going to practice before I came up. I figured, with all the goodies, I could win just by being a warm body! but alas, it didn't work!

Very cute little GSD puppy! Love GSD's!

Sorry we missed you too Franklin. We wondered what happened to you. No need to practice because everyone won something. We ended up just drawing names. I love GSD's too!

Archived