Tank move update photos

cellowithgills

I've wanted to go through the wall for a while so after drawing it on the wall, I got permission(laugh).

image_2-5.jpg

image-19.jpg

Here's some pictures of my DIY overflow made from scrap acrylic from Multiworks in Eugene.

image-20.jpg

Double 1" drain, one with a continuous siphon on the bottom and a "just in case" catch-all right above it. The drains are ridged pvc straight off the tank but under the stand it's SpaFlex. The return is 1" ID vinyl tubing connected to 1" PVC, that's connected to 3/4" Locline.

image_3-2.jpg

568.jpg

Waiting for my Apex Jr. to clean up the electrical stuff.

571.jpg

Skimmer is a SWC xtream 200, which finally stopped kicking microbubbles into my display this afternoon(clap), it handles up to 400 gallons. The return is a Rio HyperFlow 26 (1590 gph).

Resampled95Image951310009735876.jpg

574.jpg

This guy keeps an eye on things while I'm gone, he seems fascinated by the new light next to his tank(laugh).

577.jpg

And here's some pictures of the tank, most of it will stay the same but I plan on changing a few things.

556.jpg

559.jpg

562.jpg

I made sure to leave plenty of space behind the rocks this time.

565.jpg

Circulation is provided by 2 Koralia Evo 1050's, a Koralia nano, and a Koralia 2.

Hey Micah' date=' I knew a guy that put a sump in his bedroom closet. He ended up wetting his pants all the time.[/quote']

I've got 3 other fish tanks in my bedroom, I don't think I have anything to worry about(laugh). At one point I had a 125g, two 55g, a 40B, and a 29g(nutty). Now I'm down to my 125g, a 40B, and a 65B; with the new sump in there the only new noise is the skimmer sucking air.

Archived