Update! Tank looks great

Emerald525

Well it's been about 6 weeks now since we first set up the tank and all is well! I just thought I would share some pictures. The proceeds from my recent classifieds went towards a CUC and sea hare as well as a logbook. Thanks everyone for their generosity!(clap)

Beth picked up the seahare from Nick last Wednesday. Thanks for the great price Nick (clap)

th_c270bef6.jpg

th_fdf2305c.jpg

OIAB also donated 20 dollars worth of CUC as well! Thanks reefit and Cos. The tank already looked better with less hair algae. Lowman also replaced the pump that sucked up one of the poor clownfish(sad) with a Koralia!(clap) Thanks Bob friend to clownfish!(clap)

th_a3d4c626.jpg

th_4817c4dd.jpg

This past Wednesday Beth went back to the school and did another 5 gallon water change!Once again Nick donated the saltwater! Thanks Nick Thanks Beth! Mr. S had also left some corals with Nick at Rosecity and she added them to the tank!

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

Tank is really coming around! Once again thanks Roger! Thanks Nick! Thanks OIAB! Thanks Lowman! Thanks LC Scott! Thanks Beth! And a big thanks to everyone who has bid on the TFT auctions and purchased from the classifieds. This project would not be able to happen without all of your support. We will eventually replace the clownfish and probably add some cinnamon clowns that Barelycuda has agreed to donate.

The tank is really starting to look nice Kim. Let me know when you're ready for more.

Thanks Dave, will do it's difficult to coordinate since it's tough for the administrator to get out to the school on weekends. Thanks again too for the donation of the clowns!

Glad the tank is looking so nice. You guys are doing a really nice job on it. We need to pool our resources and get them a decent skimmer now. I pledge $10 to a skimmer fund for them!!!! Come on guys let's go. I will even buy it at wholesale!!!!