just a few zoas to trade at Feb meeting

fly guy

Just looking for some zoas i dont have.....what have you got??

willing to trade:

10 polyps of these

DSC_2556.jpg

10 polyps of these

xxzoos.jpg

10 of these

greenza.jpg

10 of these

DSC_2560.jpg

10 of these

DSC_2563.jpg

ill also trade this for something zoa or sps flavored....the skeleton is the size of a softball.....ill be generous on a trade for it........or simply sell for $35

gx.jpg

Ill also sell this for $35, or trade

sun.jpg

Not really interested in selling the zoas. Just like to get different cool colors via trades. I have a bunch of other neat colors as well, if anyones interested in trading

Somebody buy that galaxea for the already good deal it is.........i WILL throw in 5 of those crazy rocket orange ones ;)

Are those frags you pictured available as they sit...or just a few of each??

I dont have any of them so im game to work something out. Im curious what those first ones look like under full lighting...not just actinics......

List how many of each and what you want for them........im easy....if its reasonable...ill take it :)

Why doesnt anyone want my galaxea?? (sad)

Are those frags you pictured available as they sit...or just a few of each??

I dont have any of them so im game to work something out. Im curious what those first ones look like under full lighting...not just actinics......

List how many of each and what you want for them........im easy....if its reasonable...ill take it :)

Why doesnt anyone want my galaxea?? (sad)

Um, those are pictures of all I have. I could probably part with two or three polyps of the first one. They grow super slow. On zoaid.com they're called green stardust people eater...or something like that. I guess I would trade polyp for polyp? I dunno. This will be my first official trade. (clap) (shy)

Ill go polyp for polyp of those for the orange ones.......so 3 polyps.......

anything else??....i like the second two you posted too.........you like any of the other ones i posted??

I think my oprange ones are Bam Bams, but to be honest i think the whole zoa name game has gotten kind of silly lately......its like another language sometimes.....lol.......if they are cool........they are cool :)

Ill go polyp for polyp of those for the orange ones.......so 3 polyps.......

anything else??....to be honest i think the whole zoa name game has gotten kind of silly lately......its like another language sometimes.....lol.......if they are cool........they are cool :)

I only told you the name so you could look up better pictures. :) My lights are 20K so photos come out looking like they're under atinics. I guess I could go take a flash photo....

I also have these: PE.jpg

However, the problem now is that I will be coming up to Portland Friday night. I don't know if the corals will last until Sunday meeting?

fly guy it looks like you have some RPE (or similar PE type) growing with those oranges (bam bam oranges). You should cut those away so they don't get smothered by the bam bams!! Their the ones with the green mouth and white striations on the flesh when the polyp is closed.

fly guy it looks like you have some RPE (or similar PE type) growing with those oranges (bam bam oranges). You should cut those away so they don't get smothered by the bam bams!! Their the ones with the green mouth and white striations on the flesh when the polyp is closed.

Yeah...they are rpe's. There are about 50 of them on the right side nextto that colony of bam bams. They are fine together.......just happened to be closed in that pic...... :) thanks though

Actually all of the rpe's in that picture are new ones that werent there 6 months ago..........thats why they are so small. Its kind of strage that the rpe's are choosing to spread out right on the edge of the bab bams instead of towards any open spaces...

cyenna.......since we are only talking 3 polyps.........throw them in a bag......ill take my chances on whether they make it or not. They should be fine.........:)