NEW Nano Chiller, 2ft. maristar, sequence snapper, Ocean motion 2 way all NEW

funstarfish

So I'm bailing out before I even got back in. Just not finding the time to set up this new idea, and now I am planning on moving soon, and have a vacation coming up. I'm just gonna sell some pieces off and stop looking at them sitting in my room. I'll take pics if need be, but everything is brand new. I lack boxes for some things. If you don't know what it is, google it and find the price and description.

Sequence Reefflo Snapper SOLD

PCI CL-150 nano chiller $225.00

Maristar 2ft pendant with 250 watt halide and 2xT5s. $185

*comes with no halide ballast or halide bulb. only pendant and 2 brand new actinic T5s.

Ocean motion 2 way. SOLD

Also have a 40 gal (ish) cube 20x20x24 drilled and such. could also be parted with if someone was in the market for that sized cube.

Thanks all (including Joel)

people are way more interested in the cube than i thought. i think i paid 200 before it was drilled. I'll be honest, the work is not as clean as envision, but it cost a heck of a lot less. all bulkheads and a new mag 3 "return" pump are included. some lock line too. none of it has seen water. I really don't know what to ask at this point.

sale on the OM and Tank were pending but they have now become available again. 150 for the tank which includes a mag 3, 6 3/4" bulkheads, 2 intake screens on 1.5" bulkheads for the closed loop pump intake. If the prices on the rest need to come down some, let me know, but I've been around a while and they seem rather fair. PM me offers I guess. consider trades for gardening stuff both indoors and out.

Thanks all,

Matt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...