Sign in to follow this  
Algae

Eugene Tank Tour?

Anyone else for this Sat (Please don't leave me alone with Jon!)?

Is it pretty easy to reserve the back room? If there are only a few of us I guess we could pull 2 -3 tables together?

Gonna volunteer to share your amazing tanks, Jon?

Maybe if Clay can't come he could leave the door open to his house and I could kill that Huge Aiptasia that he keeps just to bug the cr** out of me?

Let me check with the boss when she wakes up but this sounds cool to me. If anyone knows Douglas (Oxx155) it would be cool to go to his place and check out his new upgrades.

Well it's looks to me like next Saturday may be best? At least this hasn't gone on for 12 pages (yet DOH!) like one of our former meetings.

Lol....no kidding!

Sounds like next Saturday...now pick a time. You mentioned countryside pizza on river road. Should we call ahead and reserve that side room?

I have plans at 4

How about an early lunch and a tour of just maybe two houses?

Are you willing to let people see your fine tanks, Jon?????

Sure. I'm hoping Impur is available to show off his beutifull tanks and kegs. Algae' date=' you are also close,we missed yours last time and its AMAZING![/quote']

I think everyone would enjoy your large aggressive fish and seahorse tanks! It would also be nice to see Mr. Coral Farmer's tank (Miles) since I put out a subsonic call for all the crabs to hide this weekend!

If Miles can't do it then maybe Clay. But he usually tatoos on weekends, I believe. I'd love to see how his new frag tank is progressing and personally kill that Aiptasia in his big display!

I would like to hold off on my tank since I am getting ready to set up new tanks and finally plumb to my garage and prefer to show at that time (4 month deadline).

How about Sat at 12 noon?