Blue Carpet Anemone

Jay

Well I am running out of room and this guy is not happy where he is. She keeps jumping out of his hole in the sand and I dont have anyplace safe for her to go so Im thinking of selling her(sad) . I dont know what to charge.....I paid 80 for her. Im thinking about selling her

entertaining offers....lets start at ....offers?

Jay

Picture011Medium.jpg

post-199-141867765709_thumb.jpg

I just took these pictures 5 minuts ago. Thats Thursday at 12:30 durring lunch. See the quarter in the tank I put there for reference. Its a healthy one. You should see when I touch it. It completly dissapears under the sand....I meen gone from sight. The first time I saw that I freaked. Its eating large size silversides eagerly. I guess its 6 inches when fully open. Look for the quarter on the sand

Jay

The picture with Bozo the clown is from a few months back....but I thought it was cute so I posted it.:D

DSCF5020Small.jpg

DSCF5021Small.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Im going to be moveing soon and will be upgrading to a room devider tank of 150- 220 gallons. for those of you have seen my tanks I will be selling them both soon along with some of the livestock. I will be needing someone with room in their established healthy reef to babysit some of my anemones and corals. I will be needing a sitter for my crispa thats 24 inches across and its clown. Good luck huh : (

Im going to be moveing soon and will be upgrading to a room devider tank of 150- 220 gallons. for those of you have seen my tanks I will be selling them both soon along with some of the livestock. I will be needing someone with room in their established healthy reef to babysit some of my anemones and corals. I will be needing a sitter for my crispa thats 24 inches across and its clown. Good luck huh : (

Why don't you buy a stock tank for 100 bucks (they sell them at feed stores) they are 100 bucks, you can just put it in your garage or somewhere...move tank water into it, and put some power heads and put your lights over it and call it a day.