Sign in to follow this  
ReefSafari

Share the Love- Green Star Polyp

So I starting trying to get some Green Star Polyp to grow up the side of my tank...it was doing great for a while, and then it started "peeling" off the glass and falling back onto itself. I am going to cut the peice off, which is about 2-3 inches or so.

I thought I would offer it up, its a fast grower, and won't be attached to anything, but I am sure where ever you place it, it won't take long to attach. It really pops green under actinic lighting...and if you have a higher K rating bulp they will be really nice and green.

I will try and get some pics up this weekend, I will let this one go till Friday June 7th, and I will have my wife pic randomly the winner...and we can meet up in the portland area for delivery.

As usual, place the phrase "Share the Love-Greenie Starie Polypie" in your reply....:D

Share the love-greenie starie polypie style...I have the perfect spot in front of the barnacle my midas blenny is homing..it will look like his front yard!

Share the Love-Greenie Starie Polypie... I'm a reef baby just getting started...easy and colorful is what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Share the Love-Greenie Starie Polypie

I have tried GSP two other times in my tank and it has never grown. It may be time to try it again if I win.

dsoz

Share the love. Mine died in the tank move. Not possible to remove it as the sides and back are concrete. They will have 400wt radiums and great flow. It would be "Well Loved"

Friday is the 4th and the 7th is Monday -FYI

DOUGHHHDOH!

Nice Catch!...I was looking at the wrong month...lol, You are correct, the name will be announced on Friday June 4th(naughty)