Pics of 3/22 Arrivals

Here's pics of the weekends arrivals and a few that have been here a while. These pieces are not on the website yet but purchase arrangements can be made over the phone or through PM.

Maricultured Maximas 3" 89.99

BlueMaximaQuartet_6735.jpg

Aussie Favia 129.99

GreenBlueBrownFavia_6707.jpg

Aussie Peach/Green Torches 69.99

GreenMouthPinkTorch_6610.jpg

Aussie HoneyComb Brain 149.99

HoneyCombBrainPurpleGreen_6596.jpg

Lavender Lust Favia Frag 29.99

LavendarLustFavia1_6913.jpg

Hatian Multi-Color Ric 89.99

MulticolorYumaRockBigRock2_6670.jpg

Hatian Multi-Color Ric Single 29.99

MulticolorYumaSingle_6674.jpg

Mummy Eye Chalice 4 Eye 299.99

MummyEyeChalice_6980.jpg

Peach Zoa Frag 19.99

PeachZoas_6637.jpg

Purple Green Frogspawn 69.99

PurpleTipGreenFrogspawn_6561.jpg

Rainbow Acan Frags 119.99 $ 99.99

RainbowAcansBoth_6754.jpg

Acan 149.99

RedEyeAcan2_6825.jpg

Acan 99.99

RedEyeAcan_6815.jpg

Acan 79.99

RedGreyAcan_6781.jpg

Red & Blue Open Brain 79.99

RedLavendarWellso_6727.jpg

Red Yuma 79.99

RedYumaWithoutFlash_7037.jpg

The trip to come see your store is gonna have to wait til the 3-day trip we plan on taking either mid May or first of June, probably June, gonna be goin to Springfield on the 16th for the meeting so... LOL I'll make sure to keep everyone updated as the trip plans get firmed up, in case anyone wants me to pick up stuff for them at your store.

The trip to come see your store is gonna have to wait til the 3-day trip we plan on taking either mid May or first of June' date=' probably June, gonna be goin to Springfield on the 16th for the meeting so... LOL I'll make sure to keep everyone updated as the trip plans get firmed up, in case anyone wants me to pick up stuff for them at your store.[/quote']

Sounds good. This is one that I can probably get frags of with enough notice. Also, I'm pretty sure our small box would ship to you for about $30. It holds 8-9 small frags. Free shipping for livestock orders over $300.

Thanks!

Sounds good. This is one that I can probably get frags of with enough notice. Also, I'm pretty sure our small box would ship to you for about $30. It holds 8-9 small frags. Free shipping for livestock orders over $300.

Thanks!

Shipping is nice, but it's not near as fun to actually go to the store yourself and pick the frags out and whatnot LOL.

And if possible, I'll be bringing a couple bills to spend LOL.

Lol emerald... I was hoping u would say we were stopping by on our little get away!(whistle)

I would be up for stopping on the way to Whistler!(clap) Any incentives for first time shoppers? ;) Coupons? Freebies! Anything? You gotta make it worth my while to detour on our way to Whistler! (naughty)

Cmon! Cmon! Pleeeze!

I would be up for stopping on the way to Whistler!(clap) Any incentives for first time shoppers? ;) Coupons? Freebies! Anything? You gotta make it worth my while to detour on our way to Whistler! (naughty)

Cmon! Cmon! Pleeeze!

Lol it would have to be on our way home from Whistler! What would we do with frags for 4 days???

I'm up for stopping for freebies! Cmon were good word of mouth people... something for free advertising??? Lol

:D Tell ya what...anyone who PM's me their email address and allows me to sign them up for our newsletter will get a special coupon emailed to them. It will be good for 30% Off one coral purchased at the Brick & Mortar location. We send the newsletter out 2-3 times per month and you can always opt out later if you'd like(clap)

Also, we'll be announcing our first big sale of the year soon. Keep your eyes peeled for that. They are always a hit.

As far as our pictures...our employee Brie takes them. She is great with her camera. She's getting those results without a tripod and we are not turning off pumps either. Obviously, some are top down with a viewing box but even the pics through the glass are incredible.