Updated FTS's

CA2OR

Here is mine...its already out of date and I took it today...got 2 new corals that you wont see in the pic. Duncans are recovering nicely now....should be back to normal within the week....and with the new target feeding schedule....they should be growing at an even faster rate.

what's new in your tank? Can I see a FTS?

94f68f0d.jpg

If I posted when I had something new you guys would hate me-LOL

Nice tank Eric-them dendros are sweet, I got lazy and thought i could feed it weekly-not advised-(threaten)

I'm back to every other day every 3rd at the most-small pieces of silver sides-

Actually I think the dendros is sick-its not you lousy picture-I better stop by and help you out by taking it from your tank-See what friends are for-always helping-

LMK when you are available-:D

J/K of course.

How are you liking the cube over the BF?

Nice tank Eric-them dendros are sweet, I got lazy and thought i could feed it weekly-not advised-(threaten)

I'm back to every other day every 3rd at the most-small pieces of silver sides-

Agreed - they are pigs and must eat often, or they will look so sad in the tank. Be careful of cleaners digging the meal out of their belly! I almost lost mine before I figured out what my cleaner shrimp was doing after lights out! (flame) Cleaner shrimp got the boot and all is well again.

Silversides work great.

My dendro is sitting in full light, it doesn't seem to bother him a bit. Mine was farmed and the guy I got it from had metal halides on his frag tank. For me the issue was all about the food, and him being able to keep it. They are beautiful, and my favorite!

Love the new zoos!

• 3 weeks later...