In Portland on Jan 23rd

Mr S

I will be going to Portland on January 23rd if anyone wants to make any donations to the TFT program. So far I only know of a few teachers involved with the program so start recruiting. I can't wait to let them see what organisms I have to offer from all of your generous donations. I am in need of salt, test kits, sand, LR or dry LR and any type of live organisms including macro. Thanks for all the great support.

Roger

ps. Waiting on Chief to take pics for me!!!

Thanks Nick...... I wish I could come to the meeting next week but I go to my Moms every other weekend to help her around the place. However, if you need to make a practice piece I have a nano I would like to make a foam back on that is 15" by 16" in case Santa wants to do some work for my class (hint, hint)

Guest cataphonic

Oh I'd love to meet you while you're here and show off our tank.

But I'll be in class most of the day Sat. Will you be around in the eve? Or heading back south already.

- Cat

Hit me up. I have a 1-2 pound rock with ~150-200 pink with white mouth zoas and a small frag of ~20 Armor of the Gods palys, two torch corals and small frag of a rose milli and possibly a red chalice about 3 x 3.

Let me know where you are going to be and I will bring it to you.

Shane

Roger,

Yeah, I'm still at this hobby even though I took a leave from the boards for about 3 years. :) Got my tank sorta back together and moved. I do have some rocks that will be good, but you will need to dry them out and start them out as base rock. I think there's about 75 - 100 lbs as I swapped them out with new rocks. You are welcome to them or I'm tossing them. They have been sitting out in the rain for about a week, so pretty much fried. Had lots of bubble algae that I didn't want to clean out, but if you dry them out and restart them, they should be good. Let me know if you are interested.

Jim

Shane, can you pm me your phone number and I will give you a call. Can we meet at Rose City Aquarium. I should be there around 11 ish. Jim, pm me your phone number and I will call you on Saturday. I will definitely pick up the rock. I don't think I remember how to get to your house. Good to see you back in the hobby. Shane, looking forward to meeting you.

My kids are excited about all this stuff!!! Thanks on behalf of TFT

Roger