Listing Equipment etc

Eric or anyone who knows, where are the participants to post their equipment?

This was taken fromn the "rules"

Simple rules to follow:

1. Must do a quick writeup of their system on the competition thread in the beginning. eg. size, flow, light, placement of the zoos, coral food, fish, etc

LMK

Thanks

So this is where you want them?

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15208.

And you said first pic I post this week?? I misunderstood/read Eric said ;

"First photo update is required within the week of November 23rd through the 30th. They must be in before November 30th at midnight or you may be DQ'd. Rules this time around will be strictly enforced."

Post my photo now or "the week of November 23rd through the 30th."?

I have a photo and can post as well list my gear.

LMK

Thanks for your help

Personally I like the idea of having a separate thread for each contestant to post their tank specs. I know it's harder to track who has theirs done and who hasn't but it also makes it easier to put specs together with each user. I think it would also be better for all of the update pics to be posted in the same thread so it forms a progression throughout the contest. I.E. You could go from pic to pic to see the progression for each person instead of searching through 50 pictures in each picture thread. I know this makes it more difficult to figure out who is still active but the intent (to be a learning experience) of the competition would be better served. I also think there should be preset dates that pics are required. (Weekly or bi-weekly, etc.) That way those that don't follow the forum as much would not need to constantly watch for picture requests. Just my opinion. Oh, one other thing would be to only allow updates to each thread by the member. I.E. Ask everyone to refrain from adding comments in each contestants thread. (It would even be fair to moderate the posts and delete extra comments if they appear)

It was very difficult last round to keep track of all the photo updates being that they were in so many threads. Tell you what. I don't really care if you all want to start individual threads....that is cool. But I will only be basing results of the thread that is specificaly calling for updates (basically one started by me or Snowpunk). I would really like to make it the thread already started called "Photo Updates"

First photo update IS required within the week of November 23rd through the 30th. They must be in before November 30th at midnight or you may be DQ'd. Rules this time around will be strictly enforced.

You may post anytime between now and the 30th at midnight. into the "Photo Updates" thread

The rules call for:

"You will be required to post photo updates. A thread will be started everytime photo updates are required (about once a month) where you will post your updates. Sufficient time will be allowed for those on vacation or whatever."

I believe once a month photo updates with 2 updates required in the last month (for a total of 4 updates) is a good way to go. But I would like an update like every 2 of the current counts.

i think it would be cool if we each had a thread where we can list our set ups and post photos as often as we want. then when it comes to the photo updates we all post in the same thread just post pics and maybe a quick note and thats it no replys or any nonsense just pics of you progress for the update to make it easier to look through them. your own personal thread can be for comments and what not.

just my 2 cents

i think it would be cool if we each had a thread where we can list our set ups and post photos as often as we want. then when it comes to the photo updates we all post in the same thread just post pics and maybe a quick note and thats it no replys or any nonsense just pics of you progress for the update to make it easier to look through them. your own personal thread can be for comments and what not.

just my 2 cents

This is the best idea but it's a little more work for everyone to post pics twice. If people want to do this I am all for it. In the official photo update thread we will be deleting any non-picture update posts every time updates are do to help with the size of the post and to keep it on track. So if you want to post anything to anyone it should be done in there personal tank thread anyway.