Attention all GOC contestants

I need you guys to help me out, it is in relation to frag distribution of the contest pieces. I need to know if you guys are NE, SE, NW, or SW.

I need to see everyone on this list somewhere.

This is the part I hated last round....trying to figure out how to distribute the pieces....Any body out here any good at figuring out this kinda stuff? I mean the orchestration of this part was very difficult last round. How about this. I am going to post up a list of the volunteering distribution points and everyone else just post in who you would like to meet with, like what region you are in....or what ever. Names in bold are distribution points. If you see a zone without a name and you wish to distribute for that zone please let me know and I will add you to the list. If you see a distributor you would like to get your piece from let me know and I will add you below thier name. Remember if there is no name in bold for a certain zone then there are no distributors there yet either and it would make this a lot easier if there were.

East: (outer) Lowman

Byrd

South East:

Beckie

Hoss

North East:

Grassi

South West:

Ryan

I can distribute to people that are either near me, in Beaverton, or near my work which is downtown (1st and Naito)

Hey Eric, I'm on the East Side where 9's fly-LOL

I can pick up my frag which I had figured I would do but LMK.

Are you still needing plugs, If so I can't imagine people not throwing in an extra .50 cents to cover it-after we talked and finding out this thing "costs" you money, well that aint right.

LMK- I may be hitting Upscales today and I can pick up a pack of plugs-good Karma

I sent you a PM, I can spring for a bag myself, but I think they are only 25 per bag-not for sure heading out there but if he has his Purple Monster still I was thinking of grabbing one and could get the plugs to.

PM me your number again if you would and we can talk.