Exciting changes for the GOC

:eek:There have been some changes within the last couple days....there will now be 10 or more prize winners(naughty). Also we are now allowing 50 total contestants. Prize distribution is taking a small change too...how you ask..(scratch)..well the first 3 places will get to chose their prize pieces...then we will be doing a "pull out of the hat" so to speak for the other winners(plotting). Which means, even if you don't have the amount of polyps as the winning 3....you might still win a very nice prize.(clap). Who knows one of those might be you....or you...(whistle). And the best news....there might even be more winners:D So sign up now before it's too late!(scary)

Well Unless I heard him wrong, we actually talked about only doing this if we can get 40. Under 40 will still only have 5 winners, but the winners may get a little more.

To give a little more insight on how the prizes will go I'll give the more thorough rundown. I figure we will get 40 easy with the great prizes that are up and the good odds of winning.

So the top 3 will pick there prize in order: 1, 2, 3, then 1, 2, 3 again.

After that 4 then 5 will pick one.

Finally the last five names will be drawn at random to pick a prize.

Their have been a lot of really nice donations from our sponsors that have enabled us to do this for everyone. Please spread the love and spend some money at the sponsors so they know we appreciate what they are doing for us all...:D

• 1 month later...

Looks like I missed it

Bummer!! I just recently found out about this competition, and would love to gauge myself against others. I'm fairly new to this hobby, but the addiction level is through the roof!!!! (drooler) I'll keep my eye out, hopefully you will do one in December? Thanks.