• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM CA2OR, we can do cash also, just need to find a way to get it to one of us or someone who can get it from you to us maybe also... Remember $15 for members and $10 for paying members. May be worth paying membership to the club to get all the discounts at stores and $5 off your entry fee...(scratch)

PM CA2OR' date=' we can do cash also, just need to find a way to get it to one of us or someone who can get it from you to us maybe also... Remember $15 for members and $10 for paying members. May be worth paying membership to the club to get all the discounts at stores and $5 off your entry fee...(scratch)[/quote']

I offered to collect it if he can get it to me unless someone else is closer. (I already have the fee for one other to get to Eric anyway) I left a message with Eric so I can let him know.

man you guys are slackers!!!(laugh) Cutting it a little close aren't we? :p

Rick~ Eric is on a new schedule at work(moving up in the world, promotion this, more money that, BLAH BLAH BLAH!... J/K) so he is a little harder to get a hold of now.

That's fine. I'll catch up to him.

man you guys are slackers!!!(laugh) Cutting it a little close aren't we? :p

Rick~ Eric is on a new schedule at work(moving up in the world, promotion this, more money that, BLAH BLAH BLAH!... J/K) so he is a little harder to get a hold of now.

Yeah I have changed into a different department which has me working days now....all of a sudden I have meetings to attend(scratch), anyway I will also be off on weekends for a while so I will try to get on from my phone during the day or at night when I get home. But mostly on the weekends.

To those who just signed up, I will be checking in the morning and adding from there. Good luck to all who have entered.

Competitors list updated....only 2 days left to sign up. for those who have paid in cash to Rick' date=' [b']you will be entered[/b], I just haven't received your entries yet so you aren't listed.
Eric, I was under the impression all I had to do was let you know I have it in hand for them to be entered and then I can get it to you sometime between now and when the contest pieces are picked up. Saltfinsax is actually on the list already. The only other fee I have is the one for cklskypilot. If I'm going to be under pressure to get the fees over to you faster rather than when I'm already going over there so they will be listed then I'm not going to be able to accept them. (It costs about the amount of one fee just for me to drive over there)