Football 2009!!!!

impur

Well I'm glad that LB will not be on the field for the Ducks the rest of the season.

I'm kinda suprised that it is for the entire season thou. I thought it would be less, something like 4-6 games. But I am really glad that Oregon stepped up and made the right move. I agree with length, just didn't think it would happen that way.

Yeah the game was awful. (I think it was those ugly all-white unforms! :) )

Knew they were in trouble early in the game and it was painful to watch a team that didn't know what to do. Thank god for the 2nd week and a new opponent. Maybe they can start to right the ship.

Still a Duck fan.......

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ducks game was just painfull. Masoli did everthing but point at the reciever he was going to throw to. The only thing better that they did was the center snaps. Maybe they could lure the field goal kicker and center from Boise and have a complete team. Or maybe an ultimate fighter... Wait, we have that! I'm still a Duck faithfull, but throw me a bone, guys!

UO tried to line up Sheldon High for its first game, you know to counter UF's 1st game. Gotta try and do it how the champs do!! :p (laugh)

I keed i keed (wife)

I don't care what anyone says. 60 + point shutout is impressive against any college team. They still have the rest of the sec to go through. You know, the heart of football country.

I don't care what anyone says. 60 + point shutout is impressive against any college team. They still have the rest of the sec to go through. You know' date=' the heart of football country.[/quote']

Only to people in the south! :p Where GOD = football. I can't really argue with the south being football country. Where else do church bishops get into fights over a football game? People down there don't have anything else it seems.

If it was so impressive why did they lose 2 more votes for 1st?

Only to people in the south! :p Where GOD = football. I can't really argue with the south being football country. Where else do church bishops get into fights over a football game? People down there don't have anything else it seems.

If it was so impressive why did they lose 2 more votes for 1st?

football is life there. If football teams suck coaches get fired and if your brother in law isn't pulling for the right team, you punch him in his face=)(rock2)(rock2)(rock2)

Well tomorrow is gameday!!!! Woot!

Ducks are somehow favored over the Utes. I'm not sure they will win this game though. Must improve in bunches this week.

Looks like Quizzy is already hurt for the Rodents, might not play. I wonder how long Riley is going to run that little guy into the ground before he realizes the kid can't run the ball 25+ times a game without getting hurt. Cincy is scary good on offense. I think they take this game at Bean Dip stadium. Can the Beavs fans fill up the metal bleachers and support the team is the bigger question.

I hope $C just crushes UW. I cannot fathom how this is the game of the week. UW had to beat Idaho to break its 15 game losing streak. They are still pathetic.

Ducks are favored simply because it is at Autzen.

If in Utah I bet they would get 7.

On a neutral field it's a pick'em game.

Yeah there is still room for a lot of improvement.

But I think it will be a close game. Vegas isn't wrong too often.

For the Beavers I see a big shoot-out game if Quiz plays.

Without him they lose by 10-15pts..

Riley has always loaded up on his best running back. Look how often Jackson and Bernard got the ball. It's his way. But I too think Quiz is too small to do it all year without getting hurt.

The USC game is always the 'game of the week' unless you can get 2 teams that are top 25 to play against each other. Or USC goes east and plays earlier in the day. And even then they seem to end up on ABC or NBC as a major game of the week.

Sweet good news on the recruiting front!!!! Gabe King is transferring to South Eugene highschool!!!!!

http://oregon.scout.com/a.z?s=128&p=8&c=1&nid=3743506

We just got commitments from 2 of his teammates Chris McCain and James Scales. There were 4 guys from this same school that we were after and Gabe King just might be the biggest stud of them all. I kept reading he was a heavy Cal lean but why would he transfer to a highschool in Eugene if he was going to go to Cal???

USC LOSES!!!!

Only bad part about it is they lost to UW. [language filter]!?!?!

They should kill their next opponent.

Ducks tried to give it away. But the defense came thru HUGE!! The offense showed signs of 'the old Ducks'. But they just can't put a whole game together! And they better figure out how to throw the ball!! AND SOON!!! Can't believe Dickson has no catches to speak of after 3 games!!

California is only 7 dyas away and the Ducks better be prepared!!!

Tenn-ah-who??? HAHA, just another stepping stone to our repeat Title! Seriously, Florida didn't look very sharp yesterday. There were a few plays where it looked like TT had to do things for himself. Blocking was horrible, and you could really see Percy Harvins absence. I'm kind of concerned at this point.

Well the Beavs didn't get it done against Cinncy.

I had a feeling they could lose but I thought it would be more of a shoot-out!! Time to rebound next week, huh?!

Is this the week we see a "new-old" QB in Corvallis?

Well down in Eugene...... they got by another team.

I thought they were going to wake up and put them away until they QB lost the use of his hands and Utah put up 14 in about 2 minutes!!

Defense is still carrying the team.... the offense has to get it together.

Bright spots Walter Thurmond III and LeMichael James.

Big tough game this week as California comes rolling in and bringing Javhid Best!!!

I donno Dan, the #6 or #7 Pac10 team went to UT and beat them with a true freshman QB. UF is the defending champ, Jesus Tebow at QT and however many #1 recruiting classes under their belt and could only win by 10? Not. Real. Impressive. I guess thats why they keep losing votes.

Ducks have QB woes. Bad. Masoli looks completely lost. 4-16 for 95 yards? Ugh, Cal is gonna put a whoopin on us unless he can improve 10 fold. The defense is playing incredible though. Dline is getting pressure, LBers are quick and swarming, and the secondary is finally playing man-to-man and showing their lockdown abilities. WTIII is the real deal Ducks are 5-0 when he scores. James had a big game finally with 152 yards nice to see.

Beavs beavs beavs. They just reload i thought? That defense got shredded. The secondary is bad.

Of all the teams for U$C to lose to it had to be the Fuskies. blech.