Movie Goers

180Brandy

My wife and daughter brought home this vampire movie and I have to say it actually wasnt too bad. A real twist to the normal blood and neck biting vampire movies. It was called "TWILIGHT" and actually there is now a series of books out that these guys are hooked on....... I kinda got into it, I must admit.

Has anyone seen X-Men Origins: Wolverine???

Family is headed out this weekend for this one, and I am not sure if the new Terminator is out yet but looking for that one also. If only for the effects, because the last movie was horrible.

Please do not mention "Twilight" to loud. I am the only male in a house full of females, including our animals. They get all giddy and start talking mushy and blah!!!! (hidesbehindsofa)

Vampires are supposed to be seducing blood suckers, not romantic starry-eyed "love" interests. IMO :D:D

Shane

Has anyone seen X-Men Origins: Wolverine???

I was really disappointed in it! I liked the first 25 mins. It looked real good, then it slowed down way to much for me. The only good part in the movie was seeing Gambit. But he only has 5 mins worth of film.

Out of 5 stars I give it a 2 or 2 1/2!