Few Football, Baseball Sized Pieces Fully Cured Live Rock Trade For Mushroom, Frag Of Whatever

TaylorW

I have been rearranging one of my tanks and have a few different sized pieces of live rock I won’t be keeping, it should be ready to be picked up by Friday. I’ve had it for several years so fully cured. Some may have small patches of green star polyps or a branch here and there of Kenya tree or Anthelia, I’ll take a frag of whatever for it (no sps) or I’d take a couple mushrooms, snails, palys, Cheato or other macro algae, or I’d be happy to donate it to a newbie just starting out. I’m still in the process of picking through everything so not sure of exact amount of rock yet but for sure a few good sized pieces so far. Im hoping to have it set up to be picked up either Friday or Saturday. It will be in a bucket so no need to bring one. Located in Forest Grove, can possibly meet in Hillsboro or Beaverton for a frag [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1