tank for sale

reefbandit

Lets try this again. Please only contact if you are a serious buyer. I have had too many people back out at the last minute.

Tank, stand,sump, ocean revive arctic t247, 1400gph return pump reefoctopus sro2000 skimmer, two little fishies reactor, avast auto top off jaeger heater. calcium reactor that i bought used and never set up it just needs an extra maxijet to be used. Jebao WP-25 pump, digital aquatics reef keeper lite plus controller with 2 power bars and temp and ph probe. Livestock included is 2 green chromis 2 snowflake clowns, red bubble tip anemone that the clown fish host, bunch of snails that just spawned, derasa clam, iron man acans, fugly acans, rainbow acans, orange blue acans, joker favia, 30 plus head kedds reds, some pink zoas, purple gobb stoppers, blue and orange mushroom, blue musroom. Tank also comes with 70lbs of nice large live rock, and a acrylic 70 gallon frag tank. Also have 200 gallon box of kent to throw in too. Call or text me at 503-752-7300. I just don’t have time for the up keep anymore. Located in Battleground Wa.