At Work Tank

Toby Flenderson

On my tool box, I have a two gallon Fluval Spec planted dwarf freshwater shrimp tank. I have Yellow shrimp, tiger shrimp (three are babies), Amano shrimp, and one vampire shrimp.

333E5EA1.jpg

73AE30CC.jpg

What kind of fish/inverts do you have or plan on getting? Dwarf shrimp are perfect for a 3 gallon.

I tried to get one for my tool box but got shot down. " all containers in the shop with a liquid must have a air tight cap or cover when being stored". I'm sure I could make one that was sealed but don't want to push it.

I tried to get one for my tool box but got shot down. " all containers in the shop with a liquid must have a air tight cap or cover when being stored". I'm sure I could make one that was sealed but don't want to push it.

But you are not "storing" the liquid :) Just stirring it up.

I recon the donated cars for Portland Rescue Mission. So right now I work on anything and everything. But have worked for Lexus dealer, Honda dealer, Kia dealer, And a couple Euro Import shops. Also have some ASE certs But not as many as John. And in my not so much free time I build Hotrods

The more I think about it' date=' the less I really want any salt water on my expensive toolbox. I'll stick with the shrimp.[/quote']

Yeah probably a good Idea. If I was to do a saltwater tank I would just put up a small shelf next to my box. Or put it on my shelf next to the desk in my office.

I'm the shop foreman at Extreme Turbo Systems. I work on anything that is turbo charged' date=' Mainly Evos, STI, and GT-R intercoolers/manifolds. I'm not really a tech, but I'd put myself in the same group.[/quote']

I just checked out your website, looks like a lot of fun. Have you done any work on the BMW twin turbos? 335i, 535i ect

Yes, We have a 5" and a 7" direct bolt on intercooler/piping kit as well as a full exhaust and intakes for the 335/135. Our sales guy has a 335 with all of our bolt-ons with an E manage that puts down around 440 whp on our dyno! Check our youtube videos for videos of the world record holding Evo X running 9's in the quarter.

Archived