MP10

ZachS

• 2 weeks later...

Supposedly this will not work. I think the thickest it will do is 3/8". I have checked on the EcoTech support on ReefCentral and they say it will work on a 10mm. So I think you will have to get yourself a MP40 if you go the Vortech route.

I am using 2 on my cube and I think its 1/2", but it could be only 3/8" I will measure it when i get home tonight and let ya know. Either way, i had to use the cord holders that come with them, and kind of hang the dry side where i wanted them to be. Without the cord holders, they would slide down to the bottom. But they have been running strong this way for over a year now.

Zach if you want to try it we could use my MP10 and put it on your tanks. Let me know if you want to try it.

I could try just for fun but I ended up getting the koralia 750. You should come check out the setup. I've already had my amonia spike so I think I should be ready by the next week or so to drop in my cuc and in two weeks put my first corals and fish!

Those are MP10s? They look way bigger. I guess that must be the distortion from the water column.

I am using 2 on my cube and I think its 1/2"' date=' but it could be only 3/8" I will measure it when i get home tonight and let ya know. Either way, i had to use the cord holders that come with them, and kind of hang the dry side where i wanted them to be. Without the cord holders, they would slide down to the bottom. But they have been running strong this way for over a year now.[/quote']

Archived