FS, 240 gallon Tank, Stand and Canopy

TRENT

I have a 240 gallon Acrylic (8x2x2). Every thing is in good condition. Acrylic has a few scratches but nothing too bad. Tank, Stand and Canopy Asking 850.00

Pick-up Redmond Oregon.

DSC03993.jpg

DSC03994.jpg

DSC03995.jpg

Stand and Canopy

DSC03999.jpg

In my fish room, very few scratches hardly noticeable when full.

DSC04003.jpg

Weren't you gonna use this tank?

Yes, your right just bought it a few weeks ago. I was going to add it to my Fish Room in the garage. I'm having second thoughts on the Fish Room all together. Between the extreme Cold in the winter and Heat in the summer it's not very cost effective. I already have about 175 gallons out their and then to add another 240 may be very difficult to heat and cool. So this is why selling already. :)

Back to the topic

Would consider trades for Ecotech MP40, LED's, GEO Calcium Reactor setup, Nice Skimmer, Bad A$$ Nano setup or good ol' Cash.

• 2 weeks later...
A bump for the Central Oregon group. For whatever it's worth' date=' if you're looking at something like this, Trent doesn't buy crap and try and off load it. I've seen what he has worked on and it's all very high quality. He also knows what he's doing. One of the nicest displays of SPS I've seen.[/quote']

Bump for a good guy! :)

Thank you guy's for the kind words. :)

Nick, it's about time you stop by. I have the remote garage sump finally going (hooked to the DT). Worked out better than expected. Give me a call.

Thanks, Trent

TTT

I have had lots of interest but no takers. I think most people are hesitant to drive over to check it out. So I shot a little video of it to help describe the condition a little better. Tank is currently in my fish room (holding water) and stand is covered in a different room. The tank is in good condition. 750.00 Cash

Thanks, Trent

http://s355.photobucket.com/albums/r479/TRENT_G_album/?action=view&current=MOV04044.mp4

Or click on picture to start video

th_MOV04044.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived