125 Acrylic FOWLR complete, make offer. Central Oregon

SoCalMicSkills

You are going to love this. I have a 125 gallon acrylic saltwater tank. It is complete with stand, tops, lights, sand, rock, powerheads, cansister filters, refugium, skimmer, heater, background, and fish if you want them.

Tank has a few scratches, but is in overall good condition. Has just been resealed.

Stand is super sturdy, built with 4 X 6's and is really nice looking, has great character and is nothing like the "norm".

Light has 2 250 metal halides, and Power Compacts for the black light effect. There are extra PC bulbs but I think the ballast needs replacement for the PC portion. The bulbs have been tested and work. Maybe it's just a wire, I don't know.

Tops are made of glass, so they don't overheat under MH lighting.

Lots of sand, which has been cycled well over the years.

There are mostly "dead" coral rocks in the tank, mainly for decoration, but the canisters and the refugium are stuffed with rock.

Mixed powerheads, to move water.

2 canister filters. One is the Fluval 405, and the other is Odyssea, not sure which model but it's bigger and stronger than the 405. Both run great.

Hang on Back refugium with built in protein skimmer, works well, and has chaeto algae to help keep PH levels up and oxygen in the water.

Skimmer comes from pump in tank which then runs of to refugium, which gets all of the bubbles out before returning to tank.

Heater, plenty for the tank, works when needed, which is not often due to extra heat from light.

Background on tank is a roman underwater theme, if you don't like it you can easily replace it. I thought it would look great if you painted it black.

Fish are Huma Huma trigger, and Niger trigger, both juveniles. Also has choc chip starfish, turbo snails. And I can throw in a tomato clown or a batfish if you want them. The fish can also be left with me if you want them.

This setup could easily be converted to a reef aquarium. The lights would be perfect for it. All you would really need is more live rock, and I can work something out with you if you want to do that. I could even help you to set it up, or answer any questions that you may have.

$650 OBO

You can also call me, but please don't text, that's annoying. 541-233-82 zero eight Pete

[ATTACH]11081[/ATTACH][ATTACH]11082[/ATTACH]

post-8119-141867786029_thumb.jpg

post-8119-141867786361_thumb.jpg