Looking for different Birdsnest Frags

ReefSafari

I am looking for unique Birdsnest frags, primarily Ponape and other different kinds. Here is what I currently have and are not looking for...

ORA Neon Green

Pink

Green Tip

Orange with Green/Blue

Bird of Paradise

Again, the list above is what I already have, and are not looking for, but if you have any birdsnest frags that are not like the ones above, let me know...

Looking for Ponape and any others that might be interesting, I would love to get a frag of something like this if anyone knows where to get something like it...They call it a green tipped pink birdsnest

lg-030711-008a.jpg

get ahold of Brad (reefjunkie) for the Ponape. He has some nice sized frags of it. Also Garrett does in Salem if Brad doesnt have any.

Cool, Thanks...I have sent a PM...I never really gave the Ponape much thought, as to me it wasn't all that colorful, but its one I don't have so I figured why not get one and give it a try...it seems it colors up nicely for some people, with beautiful puple tips...what the heck, why not....right?