Orange Halloween Urchin (Collector Urchin) For Sale

ReefSafari

I picked this guy up a few weeks ago from OIAB in hopes it would help with a bit of Algea issues, but unfortunatley he doesn't seem to like the algea and seems to really want Coraline algea which I don't have a whole lot of. He is doing great, and has just about eaten all my coraline I did have, so I figured I would see if someone was interested in it.

It reminds me of those Roomba little robot sweepers that randomly goes around looking for whatever, he does pick stuff up and move it, so word of warning. He is pretty cool, but since he is not going after my problem spot of algea, I don't want him to starve, and my coraline is about gone, so he has to go.

I paid $15 for him, and that is what I am asking, I can meet in portland this satruday, as we are coming down to hit some of the shops.

P1000773.jpg

you can always bring him back and trade it for credit on a bucket of salt. ;)

LOL....Im already scheduled to do that on saturday....If nobody wants it I will bring it in...but I am coming for Salt on Saturday...its like you read my mind....I was like whoa...how did he know I was comming for salt...LOL