75 gallon tank for sale

NoobtoSalt

Alright this will not be able to be picked up for a few weeks (as I am using it as a holding tank till my new setup is going) but I wanted to get it out there to see if there is any interest in it.

My current tank setup is a 75 gallon tank with a 20 long sump. This pkg will need powerheads, skimmer, and light to be completed as I am keeping those for my new build.

Has a HOB overflow and a return pump included in the price. Depending on how the sand is in my new tank I might even be able to throw in the sand. Tank and stand have been painted black.

Let me know if your interested.

Asking $240 obo.

2011-01-09123157.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
should i just pm you with questions?

but what kind of light were you using? Im very interested in the tank, just want to know what other investments i need to make. Im currently running a 35g that is 36in wide, so unfortunatly i would need a new light, skimmer etc.

It would still need some powerheads but I could probably sell you one of the ones I have, a light setup (I was running the Maristar 48" Dual 250W MH with 2-54 T5's) and a skimmer. If it were me I would buy my tank (of course I would...LOL), buy the Ruben skimmer that Johnny is selling and find a light setup and call this tank good to go other than one more powerhead if you buy one of mine.

I Can measure it in the morning for you.

Wow' date=' you wernt kidding about that light being a great deal.. good for them. thanks for the information about what you have. hopfully i can get it, and will let you know asap. do you know how tall it is on the stand?[/quote']

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk